AMAREMED 2020 has been postponed to 2021, date to be decided.
Please note that due to the persistence of the international critical situation due to the pandemic COVID-19, the AMAREMED2020 has been postponed to 2021.
The applications received will be considered for the postponed school.
Applicants selected will be contacted for details
Application for the AMARE-MED 2020: the FAIRSEA Second advanced school on quantitative methods for EAF application
AMARE-MED 2020 will cover the following aspects:
- Spatial modelling considering species movements and environmental drivers to set targets for management and evaluate trade-offs
- Multidisciplinary dimension of fishery management
- Addressing socioeconomic and environmental issues in fisheries management
- Knowledge of R programming (writing functions, using graphics, input output)
- Basic population dynamics/modelling ; minimum knowledge on fisheries management is considered a plus
- Basic model fitting
To apply for participation at the school you need to fill in the form below.
Access to the school is granted based on information given in the submitted form. Incomplete applications are not accepted.
If you have any questions on filling out the form, send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial support for travel and accommodation is available to a limited number of applicants demonstrating skills required to participate to the School.
Priority will be given to applicants from Adriatic region and Mediterranean countries. Funds are available from the FAIRSEA project to support some participants.
After you have registered to the school, please notify if you think you will not be able to attend the event. Remember that the number of participants is limited and other students would be glad to attend the event.