The Second FAIRSEA advanced school on quantitative methods for ecosystem approach to fisheries application will be held
from 21st to 26th June 2021
Application for the AMARE-MED 2021: the FAIRSEA Second advanced school on quantitative methods for EAF application
AMARE-MED 2021 will cover the following aspects:
- Spatial modelling considering species movements and environmental drivers to set targets for management and evaluate trade-offs
- Multidisciplinary dimension of fishery management
- Addressing socioeconomic and environmental issues in fisheries management
- Knowledge of R programming (writing functions, using graphics, input output)
- Basic population dynamics/modelling ; minimum knowledge on fisheries management is considered a plus
- Basic model fitting
To apply for participation at the school you need to fill in the form below.
Access to the school is granted based on information given in the submitted form. Incomplete applications are not accepted.
If you have any questions on filling out the form, send your question to email@example.com.
Financial support for travel and accommodation is available to a limited number of applicants demonstrating skills required to participate to the School.
Priority will be given to applicants from Adriatic region and Mediterranean countries. Funds are available from the FAIRSEA project to support some participants.
After you have registered to the school, please notify if you think you will not be able to attend the event. Remember that the number of participants is limited and other students would be glad to attend the event.